Friday 17 April 2015

Identify the type Pain in Stomach When Menstruation

Identify the type Pain in Stomach When Menstruation

Most women complain about pain in the abdomen when she was menstruating. Although it is quite reasonable, but there are some types of pain that you need to be aware of. Because of the pain could be a sign you're not healthy.
Pain in the abdomen is very disturbing. And there are even some women who get faint and weak because the pain was unbearable. If you experience this, immediately consult a doctor.
Actually, pain during menstruation can be overcome in various ways. However, there are some women who still feel pain despite trying to be treated. To determine whether the pain in the abdomen danger or not, consider the following explanation.

1. Abdominal pain ordinary
The pain lasted only briefly and does not make you swoon. The pain is caused by the hormone prostaglandin. These hormones will trigger a contraction reaction during menstruation so it appears pain in the abdomen. But it is only temporary.
cream pemutih wajah
2. Pain hour once
Abdominal pain occurs repeatedly, once every hour. The pain is also accompanied by excessive bleeding so that you replace the pads 1-2 times every hour. If you experience anything like this, you should immediately consult a doctor.
"It could have been caused by a benign tumor in the urinary tract," says Dr. Susan Brill, Director of the Saint Peter's University Hospital in New Jersey. Tumor the size of an apple seed is usually appear in women in their 30s or 40s.

3. Lower abdominal pain accompanied by fever
These conditions are also often reported by a number of women. If you feel pain when urinating and the color changed to green, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Conditions as above probably due to the presence of inflammation near the urinary tract. If you do not get medical treatment, it can cause an infection that can trigger the disease.
Pain during menstruation or menstruation should not be underestimated. If you feel pain is not unbearable, immediately consult a doctor. These conditions can be harmful to your fertility conditions.

1 comment:

  1. I had a tubal July 2020 and have not felt the same since. I have horrible PMS for the entire week prior to my period, my cramping and bleeding is off the chart, migraines three times a week, hot flashes are starting. My doctor suggested getting an IUD...That was even worse DON'T DO IT!!! I have gained so much weight I weigh more than I was when I was pregnant last year. So I have been in search of weight loss and I did crossfit for 90 days with no results. Then a friend of mine introduced me to Dr Itua herbal center product and I was resistant at first but thought what the hell I will try it for 30 days. In 3 weeks time I have lost 8 pounds but the best part is some of my symptoms have gone away or are far less noticeable. I started my period three days ago and on day two I realized NO CRAMPING at all!!! Then I realized that the pms was not nearly as bad as it had been...There was no dull achy pain, no lower back pain, no deep depression, less tired. I just wanted to share this because I stumbled upon what seems to be a miracle. I will keep you posted as the months go on. I am so grateful and hope that everyone suffering can get the same relief I have found. Please email Dr Itua Herbal Center On drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com for more herbal remedy also he can cure Hiv/Aids, Herpes, Cancer, Parkinson, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Fibroid, he can help with a remedy to get pregnant as well. if you want more info just contact him to share your health problems.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive